Radionuclide monitoring of water, foods, raw and other materials
▪ Spectrometric and radiometric monitoring
of radionuclide content in water, foods,
agricultural raw materials, industrial,
construction and forestry materials,
environmental objects (soil, vegetation,
etc.), metallurgical industry produce and
products of other industries.
▪ Activity measurement of 137Сs, 134Сs, 131I,
90Sr, 40K, 226Ra, 232Th, etc.
AT6101C Spectrometer is designed for detection of radioactive sources and is an
efficient tool for prevention of radiological terrorist threats and other unauthorized
activities like illicit storage, use, transfer and traffic of radioactive substances and
materials. Can also be used for radiation monitoring of areas, routes, isolated
grounds, industrial sites and buildings with GPS-referencing of measurement data.
Flexible and reliable monitor, designed for control of impulse radiation during
operation of linear electron accelerators or other pulse action installations.
The system consists of АТ1123 X-ray and gamma radiation dosimeters and
components of АТ2327 Alarm dosimeter.
The monitor is structurally divided into measuring channels (1 – 32) connected
to switchboard unit. Each channel comprises a measuring component
(АТ1123 Dosimeter) and a connecting component (АТ941 Interface adapter and
АТ960 Surge protector) fixed to a wall in close proximity to each other.
Any of the channels can be equipped with AT991u light and sound alarm unit
with potential-free contacts allowing to connect various actuators, such as lock
Radiation level data from each channel are transmitted over cable into
switchboard unit and then to a PC-based operator panel. Individual control channel
can be mounted inside control room for safety reasons.
The monitor operation is controlled by a dedicated "SARK2 PXR" software
allowing reading and analysing measurement data as well as setting and changing
configuration. Operator panel displays monitored site plan with measurement result
values at control points presented in the form of graphs and tables.
Mobile system is designed for ground radiation survey and search for gamma
and neutron radiation sources with GPS-mapping.
The system can be mounted on a motor vehicle, marine vessel or aircraft carrier
with no need for any special tools.
The system need no connection to on-board power of the carrier, though can be
controlled and managed by operator as well.
▪ Identification and assessment of land and facility
radiation environment from vehicle, helicopter, etc.
▪ Mapping of radiation levels and density of surface
contamination by 137Cs
▪ Search of lost radioactive sources
▪ Traffic control of radioactive substances and
▪ Public events radiation safety control
▪ Detection of radioactive anomalies
▪ Monitoring of nuclear incident consequences at
Nuclear Power Plants
▪ Discover facts and effects of nuclear weapon
testing or use
Dose measurement of γ-, x- and n-radiation
in wide dose rate and energy range.
Radiometric measurement of α-, β-, γ-
Portable combined multi-purpose instrument, which can be equipped with different external
detection units for various applications as applicable.
Depending on available set of detection units the radiation monitor can be used for
▪Ambient dose equivalent and ambient dose equivalent rate of X-ray, gamma and neutron
▪ Air kerma and air kerma rate;
▪ Directed dose equivalent and directed dose equivalent rate of X-ray and gamma radiation;
▪ Flux density and fluence of 239Pu α-and β-particles from contaminated surfaces;
▪ Flux density and fluence of neutron radiation with known energy distribution;
▪ Surface activity and number of decays of 239Pu and 90Sr + 90Y;
▪ On-line search for sources of ionizing radiation and radioactive materials.
Multifunction portable spectrometer's scope of use:
▪ Content determination of 40K, 226Ra, 232Th natural radionuclides
▪ Measurement of surface and specific activity of artificial radionuclides 134Cs and
137Cs in soil and undersoil with in situ measurement geometry (in places of natural
occurrence without preliminary sampling) with automatic thickness determination of
soil layer contaminated by radionuclides
▪ Measurement of specific activity of 137Cs, 134Cs, 131I in water, foodstuffs, agricultural
and forestry products
▪ Identification of radionuclides
▪ Measurement of ambient gamma radiation dose equivalent rate on objects of
No sampling is necessary for all measurements.
Internal GPS-receiver provides measurement data geo-referencing function.
Multifunction immersion spectrometers to monitor radiation levels in fresh and sea
water, as well as in bottom sediments. Measurement at depths up to 500 m without prior
sampling and sample preparation.
Detection device in a shock-resistant and watertight stainless steel container
registers gamma radiation of controlled radionuclides.
Detection device sends spectrometric data to tablet PC (hand-held PC) for
displaying on screen.
Instrumental spectra processing algorithms in dedicated software are used for
displaying radioisotope composition data and certain radionuclide volume activity.
Ambient gamma radiation dose equivalent rate value in inspection point is
determined by instrument spectrum analysis with “spectrum-dose” operational function.
Sample counter is designed for simultaneous or independent
measurement of gross alpha activity and gross beta activity in various
and counting samples.
Sample counter can be used to:
▪ Measure gross alpha and gross beta activity of counting samples
based on aerosol analytical filters of АФА type
▪ Measure gross alpha and gross beta activity in "thick-layer" counting
samples prepared from sample material (e.g. by evaporation, or any
other method of preparing "thick-layer" sample)
▪ Measure gross alpha and gross beta activity in "thin-layer" counting
samples prepared from sample material (e.g. by electrolytic
▪ Measure activity, flux density, external alpha and beta radiation for
sources of 1П9, 2П9, 3П9, 1С0, 2С0, 3С0 type
▪ Control radiation contamination of surfaces by a smear method.
AТ1316 Whole body counter (WBC) is designed for express-monitoring
and measuring of gamma-emitting radionuclides in human body, as well as
for internal exposure dose estimation ("Sitting straight" geometry).
WBC operating principle is based on detection of incorporated
radionuclide activity with spectrometric detection unit and processing of
spectrometer measurement information with hardware-software
instruments to define radiometric characteristic of internal contamination
considering anthropometric characteristic of target person.
Semi-automatic Advance Mechanism,
Round selection forward and reverse without opening the launcher, weighs only 3.75 kg. Also available 40mm calibre.
The 3rd Generation of the Military Emergency Tourniquet (MET) has become the preferred tourniquet of the US and International Special Operations community. Designed by a former special operations medic. The MET is designed using a metal windlass that will not bend or break under the most austere conditions.
This tourniquet offers true one-handed application that is easy to apply and stays in place. The MET GEN III is the top tourniquet available to combat units today.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Simple application including non-dominant one handed use
• Low profile, lightweight, modular, and durable
• 2.25 in. tourniquet base; non-slip material ensures efficacy in wet conditions
• 40 in. x 1.5 in. constricting band
• Heavy weight latex-free Cordura
• Precision computer aided manufacturing; aluminum alloy windlass with subdued anodized finish
• Self-contained quick release device
• Easy to use in full gear, heavy gloves, and in low or no light conditions
• Rated for operational environments from -60 F to +150 F
• UV, salt water, and sand wear resistant
• Reusable for training
• Made in the U.S.A.
tACTICAL rESPONSE kit
The Tactical Response Kit (TRK) is an individual first aid kit (IFAK) that is packed with necessary lifesaving tools for the treatment of battlefield injuries. This kit allows the operator to provide initial treatment to stop bleeding and open airways until further treatment is available. The MOLLE pouch allows quick access and personalized organization with elastic storage loops and pockets to keep items in place.
BASIC KIT CONTENTS:
• 1 x Pouch
• 2 x Pair Rolled Nitrile Gloves
• 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28fr w/Lubricant
• 1 x Chest Seal (Dual Pack)
• 1 x Decompression Needle (14G x 3.25 in.)
• 1 x MET Tourniquet (GEN III)
• 1 x Hemostatic Gauze
• 1 x Compressed Gauze
• 1 x Trauma Dressing
• 1 x Trauma Shears
• 1 x Tactical Combat Casualty Care Card w/117b Rubber Band
• 1 x Sharpie Permanent Marker
Case: 7 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.75 in.
Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.