Portable multifunctional wide-range
instruments for X-ray and gamma
radiation dosimetry of the following types:
▪ Continuous long-term radiation
▪ Continuous short-term radiation
▪ Impulse radiation
Radionuclide monitoring of water, foods, raw and other materials
▪ Spectrometric and radiometric monitoring
of radionuclide content in water, foods,
agricultural raw materials, industrial,
construction and forestry materials,
environmental objects (soil, vegetation,
etc.), metallurgical industry produce and
products of other industries.
▪ Activity measurement of 137Сs, 134Сs, 131I,
90Sr, 40K, 226Ra, 232Th, etc.
Mobile system is designed for ground radiation survey and search for gamma
and neutron radiation sources with GPS-mapping.
The system can be mounted on a motor vehicle, marine vessel or aircraft carrier
with no need for any special tools.
The system need no connection to on-board power of the carrier, though can be
controlled and managed by operator as well.
▪ Identification and assessment of land and facility
radiation environment from vehicle, helicopter, etc.
▪ Mapping of radiation levels and density of surface
contamination by 137Cs
▪ Search of lost radioactive sources
▪ Traffic control of radioactive substances and
▪ Public events radiation safety control
▪ Detection of radioactive anomalies
▪ Monitoring of nuclear incident consequences at
Nuclear Power Plants
▪ Discover facts and effects of nuclear weapon
testing or use
Sample counter is designed for simultaneous or independent
measurement of gross alpha activity and gross beta activity in various
and counting samples.
Sample counter can be used to:
▪ Measure gross alpha and gross beta activity of counting samples
based on aerosol analytical filters of АФА type
▪ Measure gross alpha and gross beta activity in "thick-layer" counting
samples prepared from sample material (e.g. by evaporation, or any
other method of preparing "thick-layer" sample)
▪ Measure gross alpha and gross beta activity in "thin-layer" counting
samples prepared from sample material (e.g. by electrolytic
▪ Measure activity, flux density, external alpha and beta radiation for
sources of 1П9, 2П9, 3П9, 1С0, 2С0, 3С0 type
▪ Control radiation contamination of surfaces by a smear method.
AТ1316 Whole body counter (WBC) is designed for express-monitoring
and measuring of gamma-emitting radionuclides in human body, as well as
for internal exposure dose estimation ("Sitting straight" geometry).
WBC operating principle is based on detection of incorporated
radionuclide activity with spectrometric detection unit and processing of
spectrometer measurement information with hardware-software
instruments to define radiometric characteristic of internal contamination
considering anthropometric characteristic of target person.
A lightweight, portable, battery-powered
x-ray scanning system designed in co-operation with first
responders and EOD teams to meet the needs of the field