WHAT IS BUSINESS BUYERS PROGRAMME?
Highly effective way for high profile buyers from private companies to meet with exhibitors to maximise business opportunities during the event.
Buyers are selected in advance to fit with exhibitor profiles and products.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Access to the Business Connect Online Matchmaking Platform, enabling buyers and exhibitors to exchange meeting requests, based on common interests, and manage your calendar prior to the event
- Dedicated staff assistance for pre-arranged meetings with at least five preferred exhibitors per day
- Access to the Business Connect Lounge onsite
- Access to the dedicated conference session
- Invitation to the Official Opening Ceremony
- Invitation to the Cocktail Reception
- Complementary Food & Beverage services during the three day event
- Accommodation for 3 nights (subject to approval)
- Daily transportation between hotel & venue (subject to approval).
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Certificate of Appreciation
BUYING ORGANISATIONS PROFILES EXPECTED
- Facility management companies
- Logistics companies
- Major events’ organizers
- Oil & Gas companies
- Private banks & Financial institutions
- Sports, Leisure & Cultural public venues
BUYERS PROFILES EXPECTED
- CTOs, CSOs, CISOs
- Directors / Heads of Crisis Management & Resilience
- Directors / Heads of Facility Management
- Directors / Heads of HSE
- Directors / Heads of ICT
- Directors / Heads of Information Security
- Directors / Heads of Operations
- Directors / Heads of Risk Management
- Directors / Heads of Security
APPLY TO BE PART OF THE BUSINESS BUYERS PROGRAMME
To enjoy the benefits of the Business Buyers Programme, you must meet the qualification criteria set to ensure that selected buyers fit with exhibitors profiles and products.
- Potential for future investments
- Willing/Planning for future businesses in the Gulf and / or Middle East OR genuine interest to learn about the region
- Decision Making Authority